An Engage911.net Company
Learn More at Engage911
Michael Shabkie is an entrepreneurial healthcare executive with a 25+ year record of success overseeing all aspects of medical transportation operations, strategic marketing and business development opportunities for industry leading organizations.
His passion for improving the access to care has led to the founding of the Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC), a nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to championing standards and best practices for the provision of non-emergency medical transportation.
Mike’s passionate drive to improve the delivery of care also shows in his expanding areas of interest in developing integrated healthcare delivery models between Emergency Medical Services, Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) providers and the facilities they serve.
Noted Industry Expertise:
*Significant experience in developing complex governmental RFP responses that led to over $250 Million in awarded business for both clients and employers.
*Developed exceptional revenue generating initiatives for hospital systems and their emergency departments.
* Strong background in healthcare contract negotiations and contract administration.
* Development and implementation of new business and marketing strategies for leading healthcare organizations.
* Experienced in developing political and public affair strategies for leading ambulance organizations.
* Led intensive operational "turn-around" initiatives in under performing medical transportation markets.
* Oversaw a regional, multi-site budget of $55 million dollars for a publicly traded health and safety company.
*Development of "Right Treatment, Right Transportation, Right Destination" NEMT transportation delivery models.